Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Faith for Monday

This is my attempt at starting a blog. Don't know what it's going to look like and what it's going to be about, we'll see how it develops. I have called it faith for monday because that's what has been on my mind and what I would like to explore. I have been in church all my life, but have sensed an increasing frustration with the disconnect between what happens in church on Sunday and what life looks like on Monday. I guess what I'm looking for is a faith that doesn't shy away from asking the difficult questions, without dismissing them with the 'easy' answers. A faith that is transforming lives and communities. Real people with real lives. What does that look like??

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're online...I'm looking forward to keeping up. I like the name and the concept. (is this thing going Dutch in a couple of weeks or will you appease us mono-lingual Americans?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep this one in English so I can keep anyone who cares updated on our adventures in Amsterdam...

    ReplyDelete